The party will be located at the home
of Jacob and Molly Dellinger. Their address is:
388 Galax Road
New Castle, VA 24127
-Mt. Airy to New Castle: 2 hours
-Greensboro to New Castle: 2.75 hours
-W-S to New Castle: 2.75 hours
-Kernersville to New Castle: 2.75 hours
GPS owners: You probably
don't want to enter this address in exactly, because the road
Molly & Jacob live on is somewhat new and off the beaten
and/or documented path. Here's what you need to do:
1. Put "New Castle VA" into your
GPS. This should put you on highway 81.
2. Get off on exit 140 which is Thompson
3. Turn left and go under the bridge.
4. Continue straight to the signal and take
a left onto 311 (Catawba Valley Drive). Continue for 20.9
5. PASS STRAIGHT THROUGH the Main Street
intersection and continue straight for another 2.1 miles.
6. Turn left on Craig Woods Road.
7. Then take the first right on Mt. Chestnut
Road and another right onto Galax Road.
8. Follow Galax Road until you get to "The
Cottage" on the right. You should see signs directing
you to the party.
Those Not-So-Priviledged to own a GPS:
Use the internet, a map, a compass, an inflatable raft with
ajoining battery-powered trolling moter, whatever. Just kidding.
The basic directions for those of us in the Triad (Greensboro,
Winston-Salem, King) are:
1. Take 52 N to I-74 W and drive 12.5 miles.
2. Merge onto I-77 N and drive 36.2 miles.
3. Take exit 32 to merge with 81 N and drive
59.7 miles toward Roanoke.
4. Continue with the previous steps shown
above. (Get off on exit 140....etc...etc...)
There are dangerous animals in the woods
up here, so do try not to get lost.
Just in case you get lost along the way,
please feel free to use Molly & Jacob's phone numbers: